kadina

GP Clinic recommendations that bulk bill in Port Noarlunga area

Hi all, been here 10 months and still don't have a doctors sorted can anyone recommend a good one that bulk bills in the Port Noarlunga area please many thanks, don't fancy the GP super clinic either

Dr David Searcy @ 43c, Beach road, Christies Beach. Enter via the Chemplus chemist(the one at the bottom of the road, not the one opposite Coles). Dr's door is to your left. There's also a back entrance from the car park. I don't know if he's still taking on new patients but my mother transferred to him a few month ago.

We've been with him for many years so can vouch for him.

Hi Doug, Ive seen the chemart opposite coles so theres another one nearer the beach way is there? do they bulk bill ? thanks every so much I can walk to that as don't have the car today

Dr David Searcy @ 43c, Beach road, Christies Beach. Enter via the Chemplus chemist(the one at the bottom of the road, not the one opposite Coles). Dr's door is to your left. There's also a back entrance from the car park. I don't know if he's still taking on new patients but my mother transferred to him a few month ago.

We've been with him for many years so can vouch for him.

Thanks again Doug have contacted them and they are not taking on anyone new :( I was told to try next door who only bulk bills kids so that will do for now as I am just needing something from UK verified but I really do need to find one that bulk bills adults too without concessions there used to be a lot before has the bulk billing of adults over here changed now ? thanks for your help though

Hi Doug, Ive seen the chemart opposite coles so theres another one nearer the beach way is there? do they bulk bill ? thanks every so much I can walk to that as don't have the car today

Try seaford day and night clinic, they are great and are always taking on new patients, they open till 10pm most nights and do weekends as well, you can also have a lot of the minor tests done there as well. Really nice receptionists willing to go the extra mile.