Mel.R

Attention tradies

Hi All

I have 19 places available for the Apprentice to Business Owner program. This program assists tradespeople that have completed a qualification on the NSNL who have started a business in the last 2 years or want to start their own business (or be a sub contractor)

What you get is a Nationally recognised qualification in Certificate IV Small Business Management and 12 months of personalised, professional business mentoring.

This qualification can assist you in gaining your builder's licence as it contains the required business units.

Funded by the Commonwealth Government, this program is offered to you for FREE.

This program has been axed in the latest budget and will no longer be available after September 2014, so PM me asap if you would like to take up one of the last opportunities to access this program.

Cheers

Mel

Guest wil

hi mel. I arrived here in march but due to my age its difficult to get work im a carpenter.in the uk I can sub. but here im told I need a license.i know if I can advertise I will get the work .what do you suggest

hi mel. I arrived here in march but due to my age its difficult to get work im a carpenter.in the uk I can sub. but here im told I need a license.i know if I can advertise I will get the work .what do you suggest

Hi Wil

I've sent you a private message.

Cheers

Mel

Hello Mel, are there any places still available & if so, where does the course run from please?

Many thanks.

Hi

Yes I still have a few places left. The course is self paced and you'll have access to a trainer / business mentor whilst learning. The requirements are that you need to have a trade certificate on the National Skills Needs List, be a permanent resident and either looking to start your own business or have started on in the last 2 years.

Please PM me for more details.

Cheers

Mel