What are the documents that need to be submitted as a proof for shared accommodatio ?

    Recommended Posts

    Hi All,

    Right now I am living in Adelaide with a 475 visa and soon will be applying for 887.

    When I started in Adelaide I shared accommodation with one of my friends for 6 months. The house was actually rented by my friend.


    Now as I need to submit proof of my living in that address what are the documents that I need to submit that you think sufficient ? I have heard there is a some kinda form that can be filled up and signed by the person who rented the house and attested by JP - need to be submitted. Can anybody refer me any link where I can find the form ?


    Thanks in advance.

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now