Guest ROBERT

just arrived

Guest ROBERT

Hi ,just arrived withbored 4 year old and lunatic 15 month old ,would love to meet up with a few like minded people.Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Rob and Faye:unsure:

Guest lippy
    Hi ,just arrived withbored 4 year old and lunatic 15 month old ,would love to meet up with a few like minded people.Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Rob and Faye:unsure:

Know exactly what you mean - been in Oz about 6wks now and our 3yr old is driving us up the wall. There is a previous thread - Preschoolers meet up and we are trying to for organise a meet in the next fortnight. Lucky for us our furniture arrives on the 7th - his toys will be here at last and no more trailing round shops and garages!!!

Where about are you? Have you been to the fort at Port Norlunga?

Julie

Hi there Robert, Faye and Julie,

If you're all in the south there is a playgroup on Tuesday mornings, 11.00am at the Old Cottage Playgroup in Reynella. It's made up pretty much exclusively of ex pats and it's nice to meet up and have a good old chat. We're always happy to see new faces so please feel free to come along next Tuesday!:D

Guest lippy

Hi Liz

We are in Woodcroft for the next week - think I passed the Old Cottage yesterday - could you give me the road name again - never know where I've been as I go a different road each day. How much is it and do we have to bring anything?

Julie

Guest Louise

Welcome,

Me and my husband Scott have been here since Noc 07, no kids yet but if you would like to meet up im sure we could arrange something.

We live in Glenelg but can meet anywhere and if you need any advise just ask and we might be able to help

Cheers

Louise McFarland