Guest VivM

Migration Agent needed

Guest VivM

Can anyone help - following the changes to Visas this year we are struggling to find a way to get our 25 year old daughter over from the UK. Can anyone recommend an agent either in Adelaide or in the UK as we need to get some good advice and pointers to see if there is still a way to get her over here.

Thanks

Viv

There isn't always a way for everyone.

Go Matilda are excellent and have offices both in oz and the uk.

I used George Lombard who is also great, although he is in Sydney. That wasn't a problem though. We did everything by email or phone.

Good luck.

Go Matilda were great for us but different circumstances but they always answered calls and emails and were very efficient in our experience! Good luck!

With my experience so far, i would Recommend Robert Alexander. He is based in Adelaide and is a registered agent of MARA. Had called him once before acquiring his service but never felt the need to call him again as he replies really fast to my emails. Plus, he is very knowledgable about the immigration process.

Regards,

Danish

Guest Anouk

Sammy Naghi, London.

We got our 176 in less than 24 hours thanks to Sammy.

Hi Viv,

We used a really great agent Lee Bromfield (based up in Manchester) he used to work in the Aus consulate in Manchester (before it shut down and he used to be a case officer there) - he pretty much held our hand for our visa application

I am sure he would point you in the right direction

Good luck and hope this helps

Gary

Edited by noworriesmate
    removed email and phone as per forum rules

I can't recommend Immigration2Oz in Guildford, Surrey highly enough. They are very professional and experienced in all matters immigration related. Migration Solutions in Adelaide were also useful to me when researching and came through a recommendation in Adelaide who did their visa from overseas