Visa grant backlog........Is the WAIT finally over???

Toneless

Hi All,

After nearly 4 months from receiving the dreaded letter from immi, July is nearly upon us.

We have had a BBQ tonight in anticipation of some good news tomorrow lol :biglaugh:

So good luck to all those in the same boat as us. Hopefully we'll all have good news soon.:wink:

All the best Niall & Family.

Hi Toneless,

Good luck to you too!

Our timelines are very similar to yours, we so want to hear good news tomorrow, but my betting is that it might take awhile to hear anything :( Who knows for sure maybe......just maybe we will get that email tomorrow.

We will post hopefully soon

good luck all x

Guest Abhijit

Hi guys,

I would prefer to say that I am in the same plane of yours & had submitted all requested documents by CO on 08.04.14. Awaiting for plane to land in SA.

Not only myself but my fly is also keen to have positive result as our fortunes today are bolstered to this much long anticipated outcome.

Please update all news on 489 visa.

Guest tiswas88

Hi all got the news our wait is finally over the visas were granted today. We are just about to book our flights. Adelaide here we come !!!!

Congratulations tiswas it's great to see people finally getting their visa's.

Hi guys I'm sure it won't be long before you get your visas now, the waiting is very hard but you are all nearly there now, good luck toneless fingers crossed for you xxx