Guest Farren

Mobile hairdresser

Guest Farren

Hiya, Me and my partner have just moved to adelaide, been here about 4 weeks. Loving the rainy wet weather 😐. We are living around Henley beach area. Was just wondering if anybody new anyone who does mobile hairdressing or could recommend any good salons, which are ok prices . Thank you

Hi, this made me laugh as my daughter and I are both desperate for haircuts too and I thought you were a mobile hairdresser.

No Worries!

We have been here about the same length of time as you and the weather and dark nights are not doing us any good....it feels like England in November.

Hah!

I am also looking for a mobile hairdresser in Henley Beach! I look like a scruffy dog. Have you found anyone? :biggrin:

If I just want a tidy up I go to the walk in place at Marion, opposite Woolies. No appointments, just a wait time, usually 15-20 mins but on weekends can be longer. They give you a timeframe so I go off and shop and return in time for my timeslot. Costs about $30 iirc. Need to have washed hair in past 24 hours send it's a dry cut, just damped down. Good for kids cuts also.

If I'm wanting a restyle or major cut I pay my money and go to a place in Glenelg. It's not cheap but I like it.

I had to go back to uk for a funeral recently & ive got to say I was overjoyed to get an appointment with my old hairdresser! She spent the entire time discussing how badly my layers had been put in!

I have a lovely mobile hairdresser she's called Lisa! Mymobilehairdresser.com.au is her site and you can check to see if she covers your area! She's lovely, I'm sure I've seen a few threads on here mentioning her!

If you are looking for a hairdresser in the South and are happy to go to a salon, it can highly recommend Nick @ hair@cbr. Nick has cut and coloured my hair for the last 4 years now and I always walk out of his salon with a fantastic cut which is can manage and it have the most difficult hair (slight kink, very fine but a lot of it). I always get comments about my hair and lots of my friends are now regular clients of Nicks. He is a great guy and and a very experienced hairdresser having worked in top London salons (I sound like I'm writing an ad or being paid which I'm not! Check him out you won't be disappointed Hair@cbr tel: 8382 7852

Hello

I go to Rachel (the owner) at Sisco Hair & Beauty on Military Road, Henley Beach and have been really happy with the service and my hair.

Jo

No...I still haven't had a haircut and we came out in June.

It's now keeping my neck warm and I'm looking forward to wearing a hat soon if the sun ever comes out.

Hah!

I am also looking for a mobile hairdresser in Henley Beach! I look like a scruffy dog. Have you found anyone? :biggrin:

have the most difficult hair (slight kink, very fine but a lot of it).

No offence but if this is Andy posting (I am hoping it's Lindsey!) then your profile pic doesn't bear out your words!

Guest vikkiann

Lisa is fab, she's based in Hallett cove and posts on here as brucesbabe