Linda21

Help wanted by supply teacher submitting application for state sponsorship

HELP PLEASE!

I've managed to submit my EOI today - at long last and am now in the process of applying for SS. Problem is as a supply teacher I have to gather all my evidence from 6 agencies and one short (3 month) post together to prove 1 years experience.

I do have more than one years experience as I've managed to complete 54 teaching weeks with a minimum of 20 hours worked per week, but it is very messy! I've listed each agency with as much evidence as possible, but problem is a 20+ hour week could be made up on 2 days with one agency in one school and a day with another in another school!

Has anyone else had this nightmare of a problem? I contacted DMITRE who stated "The general work experience requirement is a minimum of 12 months of skilled work in the last 36 months at a minimum of 20 hours paid work a week".

I have therefore met this requirement but just worry that my application looks messy as for each employment agency you can only submit 4-5 pieces of evidence, therefore I cannot attach all pay slips.

Any advice/ideas greatly appreciated!

I'd submit first and last payslips for each one, that way they can see the time spanned - the payslips in between are less relevant.

Thanks for the advice, good idea.

Do you have to supply all the payslips, work experience evidence again for the visa or just the SS? Just so I know what to keep handy! thanks