Guest lippy

Help - Rental required asap

Guest lippy

Hi

Does anyone have any knowledge of a 3-4 bedroom rental coming up in the next week that allows pets (1 well behaved dog)? We also have a 3yr old son - so needs to be secure at the rear.

We will be homeless on the 1st of May as the rental we were moving into all fell through today!(no fault of ours):arghh: and our house sitting finishes then.

All our new furniture had been booked for delivery on Monday - now we have furniture and nowhere to put it.

Stressed out?? - yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will consider any area.

OMG, Im really sorry to hear that Julie! How did that happen?

Heres hoping you find something pretty quickly. Have you had a look in todays Advertiser?

Karenx

Guest Nick11
    Hi

Does anyone have any knowledge of a 3-4 bedroom rental coming up in the next week that allows pets (1 well behaved dog)? We also have a 3yr old son - so needs to be secure at the rear.

We will be homeless on the 1st of May as the rental we were moving into all fell through today!(no fault of ours):arghh: and our house sitting finishes then.

All our new furniture had been booked for delivery on Monday - now we have furniture and nowhere to put it.

Stressed out?? - yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will consider any area.

I know it might not be much help but we have a double garage if you want to store furniture.

Guest Nick11

Have just looked on adelaide brits and theres a rental still free in happy valley from May 5th - might be worthwhile getting in touch.

Guest lippy

Thanks for the offer of the garage - it was very much appreciated.

I couldn't find the rental on AB but haved emailed about a rental in Happy Valley that was being advertised on this site.

Hopefully we have now managed to sort something out short term but we are still looking for long term.

many thanks again

Julie

Guest Tina

we have a rental available but not until 15th may, this is in Hallett Cove Heights

pm me for more details if you are interested

Guest lippy

Just a quick note to thank everyone who has offered us help in finding a rental etc. We have now secured a long term rental.

Many thanks again.

Julie

Hi Julie, good to hear that you've got a place, where is it and how are you all doing since arriving. Have your belongings arrived. John's organising our medicals and x-rays today - so today is a thinking about Adelaide day!! John started a chap at work last week from Adelaide - hard to believe, they come here and were desperate to get there!! Strange old world isn't it.

Hi Lippy & Julie,

Good to hear that things have sorted themselves out for you, julie you've got my number, I don't want to hassle you, so once you have got yourself into some kind of organised chaos, give me a call.

Would be really good to see you guys again.

Cornelia x