Toneless

July visa grants.

Hi All,

We were granted our visa on Monday after a long wait. We're putting our house on the market this week. Exciting times. Just wondering how all those who received their grants in July are getting on.

Sending best wishes to all those still waiting. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Niall & Bernadette.:smile:

Hi all,

Visa granted this morning!!

As you can imagine we are over the moon

good luck to those still waiting

Kev and Liz x

Guest wen66
    Hi all' date='

Visa granted this morning!!

As you can imagine we are over the moon

good luck to those still waiting

Kev and Liz x[/quote']

Excellent news! Congratulations. :wink:x

Guest wen66

Hi guys! Got a call from our agent this morning....Visa is GRANTED!! :jiggy:Just waiting for the confirmation email:smile:.

Currently in shock.....be Guinness for us tonight:biggrin:x

Guest Christinalouise

Oh my god about time so pleased for you massive congratulations x :jiggy:

Guest wen66

Thanks y'all. It has definitely, been a long time coming! Next step to be decided. Any advice and input gratefully accepted:smile:x

Wen you sound as if your not sure whether you are going to go or stay. We are in the same boat one day we're going the next we're not sure if it's the best thing for us as a family. But enjoy getting your visa. You've lots of options available now I hope you make the right decision for your family. Good luck

Guest wen66
    Wen you sound as if your not sure whether you are going to go or stay. We are in the same boat one day we're going the next we're not sure if it's the best thing for us as a family. But enjoy getting your visa. You've lots of options available now I hope you make the right decision for your family. Good luck

We've got to go. Life gives us opportunities, it's up to us to take advantage. Even if it doesn't work out, at least we know we tried. Realize our journey is only just beginning. So much to do, so much to sort. Where do I start...lol...I feel a spread sheet coming on.....:eek:

Told the kids to night. Bigger one is very excited, little one is, as long as he can have a green house to grow plants:smile:.

Realistically it hasn't sunk in. Need to tell the rest of the family back home in NI. That's going to be the hard part.....

Guest wen66

Hey Toneless, yes, we're from Northern Ireland originally. Have lived on in England for the last 15 years.:smile: