ojsmadgett

Help with 430 pick-ups

Our 3 year old daughter has just started at the new Montessori on Morphett Road (which is great, and she loves it there), but we're really struggling to be able to pick her up by 430pm on a couple of the days in the week, and I wondered if anyone has any suggestions in terms of getting cover a couple of days a week to pick her up and take her home until we're back at about 630 (I'm planning to do a post on Gumtree - but I'm really hoping there's a better solution out there). Thanks for any feedback

I very much agree you need to be careful as much as she likes it if they cant look after her till you can pick up then id be looking for another childcare provider

Guest katieleigh

Hi there ojsmadgett..

(little bit about me as i tried to PM but it didn't work :/)

Hi am Katie,

I have been here 6 years (as of next week!) from (newcastle uk) and have a 7 month old little boy. Will be living just off Morphett road (seacombe gardens) as of this friday. Have worked in child care in the UK, Can also get an upto date police check for you if you'd like.

Would help you out with picking your little one up as i'm not working at the moment so am free most evenings.

PM if you'd like to know more or, if i can answer any questions for you.

Thanks Katie

Hi there ojsmadgett..

(little bit about me as i tried to PM but it didn't work :/)

Hi am Katie,

I have been here 6 years (as of next week!) from (newcastle uk) and have a 7 month old little boy. Will be living just off Morphett road (seacombe gardens) as of this friday. Have worked in child care in the UK, Can also get an upto date police check for you if you'd like.

Would help you out with picking your little one up as i'm not working at the moment so am free most evenings.

PM if you'd like to know more or, if i can answer any questions for you.

Thanks Katie

PM won't work as your account is only an hour old and you'd not made any posts till now :)

Guest Guest75

ooooeeerrrr!!!! Hooooge alarm bells ringing here..........................Please O/P do not post until you have really thought about this. Nowhere is innocent anymore!:policeman::policeman::policeman::policeman::policeman::policeman:

The OP could be hoping someone might be able to recommended or suggest a child care provider for the after hours times. I read the OP post and I thought they were looking for suggestions and feedback and trying to find a good solution first and foremost.

OP, the family day care suggested is an option to explore. Childminders equivalent here in AUS as I understand it. Never used it/them here but know people who do. Alas no one in your area.

Edited by snifter