ladycasper

Anyone breaking a lease ?

Is anyone breaking a lease ?

Looking for a nice newish or refurbished home with or without pool / log burner, in a nice suburb ?

Preferrably Port noarlunga, mclaren vale ?? or similar

Please pm me if you know of anything

Thanks

Guest vikkiann

Hi Lynne, I know someone on the basswood is breaking lease if you want to stay in Aldinga?

I drove past your house today and saw the board!

Hi ladies,

No thanks want a change from Aldingo !!

Need something by 3rd week August, just our luck nothing suitable at the moment.

Stress almighty lol

Guest Team 'W'
    Hi ladies,

Need something by 3rd week August, just our luck nothing suitable at the moment.

Stress almighty lol

Hi

We are breaking lease in McLaren on 1st August. 4 bed with pool, pet friendly and set on a fully maintained 10 acre vineyard with stunning views. I'll pm u the details.

Stuart

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
    Hi ladies,

Stress almighty lol

Cant help then, we will be breaking lease on ours in Willunga but won't be moving until September.

Good luck, we had to move out of our rental last year as the owners were moving back in, I know how stressful it is trying to find somewhere!

4 bedrooms 1 bathroom, large garden, undercover area, carport. $390 a week.

Hi is it a nice house is a nice street ?

why you breaking the lease ?

any detals please ?

Its an older house but has new bathroom, toilet and powde rroom. Kitchen is newish. Carpeted lounge. Tiled dining/family room. Huge undercover area. Established gardens. Built in robes to two bedrooms. Facing the golf course. Quiet area. Breaking lease due to marriage separation, need to be nearer friends.

Hi everyone.

Not sure if it's any use to anyone but we will be looking to break our lease in flagstaff hill pretty soon. It's a 3 bed, decent size, not very modern but white everywhere so quite neutral. (Except the bathroom is pretty dated!). It's really near the shops and opposite the golf course. Little park nearby. Only reason we are breaking lease is because we like Willunga and are going to try to get a rental down there pretty quick so we don't have to put our kids into school/kindy here only to move them in 6-12 months time!

We we also need to find a rental in Willunga so if anyone is moving out of that area I may be interested in taking over your lease - Mrs Bon Jovi you still trying to find someone to take over? What size/condition/price is it? (I will PM you). Also having lived there - what do you think of Willunga - we think we will like it there but always nice to hear from someone who already lives there.

Good luck to everyone trying to break their lease (bizarre how this is just the norm here!)