tomamylancaster

Singapore Airlines In Flight Entertainment

So, I've searched the site, and got a few answers to some of my questions - such as, are all food and drinks free on board!

But, with the inflight entertainment - are you provided with headphones, or do we need to take some with us? Assuming they're provided, but wanted to check!

I had another question too - but it's escaped me! I'll be back soon with another I'm sure!

Yes headsets are provided free, we now do have our own noise reduction head sets for more personal comfort. On the drinks side of things you just go up and ask or press the attendant call button, also snacks are set out in the galley at times during the flight.

happy flying

As said, they are provided. Along with blanket and little pillow. You hand the headphones back at the end and leave the other stuff and they clear it away.

All food and drinks are free on long haul. Well, at least on every long haul flight I've ever taken in my life. The drinks are only small. I tend to take a bottle of water on board to sip on. Fill up a water bottle once clearing the security check at Changi before going to board. They have water fountains you can do this at.

Last time with Singapore airlines the cabin crew came round every hour or so offering snacks, even when most people were sleeping.

You can always ask for a Singapore Sling too and they do great snacks if you can't sleep, sandwiches, nibbles, fresh fruit, Ferraro choccies etc........