guspjmh

Good, (cheap) dentist needed in Southern Suburbs

Hi all, we have been here over 6 months now and really need to organise dental care. Does anyone know how I can find the cheapest dentist in my locality (Port Noarlunga)?

Cheers!

Think you just have to phone around or look on the internet and do some comparisons. Do you have any medical cover that has dental?

Guest Guest75

The words "Cheap" and "Dentist" really don't go together here Gus!!!!

The words "Cheap" and "Dentist" really don't go together here Gus!!!!

How about not quite as expensive as most? :smile:

Is it worth bundling dental into heath insurance?

I'm trying to work out best places to go for Health Insurance and also whether to bother with dental cover of some level or just pay it separately, as I've never had any issues and neither has Kate - it's just the kids we need to consider.

Can anyone offer some help?

Guest Mrs Bon Jovi
    I'm trying to work out best places to go for Health Insurance and also whether to bother with dental cover of some level or just pay it separately, as I've never had any issues and neither has Kate - it's just the kids we need to consider.

Can anyone offer some help?

If it's just for the kids then they get the new $1000 dental benefit which covers them for 2 years. If you reckon they might need braces in the future though, might be worth considering extras cover.

We have extras cover but then both me and our daughter wear glasses so it works out cost effective for us. We all also get a free check up and scale and polish each year with a members choice dentist