After being in Adelaide for nearly three years and eating breakfast at probably 20 to 30 different places I have decided my top 3 are......

1. Stella Henley Square

2. Sully's on Semaphore

3. Cafe Bravo Norwood

:biggrin:

Nice! I haven't tried any of those yet. I'm a big fan of Zest in Glenelg, Jam the Bistro in the city (Wright St) and chianti in the city (Hutt St) for something special.

I really like enuf burger bar in glenelg. Had an eggs benny (with added mushrooms) this morning. It was LOVELY! Yum.

My favourite is in Port Adelaide - I think it's called Coco's - it's opposite Foodland anyway and I have not found anywhere else that does Eggs, Bacon and Mushrooms anywhere near as good. They don't mess around, putting any unnecessary greenery on the plate either - I hate that in a breakfast!!

Guest Claire-n-tel

We tried Dear Daisy cafe near tram stop 4 yesterday morning for the first time both had "Bacon Benny" Turkish bread, loads of bacon, poached eggs and lovely, very lemony holandaise......yummo! Will definatly go back

Guest Guest14361

I like my marmalade on toast made by chef Nobby

Guest Guest12727

Queens St cafe, Croydon - Yum and ETC on East Tce, City is always good.

Hi jimmyskinner, I notice on your post you are a joiner, hope you don't mind me asking! but whats the work like out there at the min for joiners?? sorry to come away from subject!!

Hi jimmyskinner, I notice on your post you are a joiner, hope you don't mind me asking! but whats the work like out there at the min for joiners?? sorry to come away from subject!!

Hi sam we have plenty of work but i work for Australian window solutions fitting UPVC double glazing.www.australianwindowsolutions.com.au

That's good to hear, thankyou, I am always on line researching and I always seem to find a large number of jobs but I hear a lot of negative feedback saying jobs are sparce!! ..........once my visa is in place I can start making contact with employers, hopefully that will be in the next couple of months, visa application will be submitted this week then it will be waiting for a case officer, thanks for the info