Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cityofonkaparinga

Decant

Guest Cityofonkaparinga

Decant

music. food.atmosphere. join us…

Open up and take a breath as we introduce decant – the new monthly social event of the south! Bring your work colleagues and friends to unwind from the week with some of the region’s finest wine and beer, great live music and complimentary nibbles.

This month’s Decant will feature:

• International award winning wine by McLaren Vale III Associates

• Range of Fleurieu beers including McLaren Vale Beer Co, Goodieson Brewery, Swell

Brewing Co, Steam Exchange Brewery & Smiling Samoyed

• Beer paddles with more than 20 different beers from the region

• Fresh, home cooked gourmet pizzas available for purchase

• Honest and unique acoustics by songstress Courtney Robb

For more information phone 8323 9944 or visit www.onkaparingacity.com/decant

Decant will be held on the last Friday of every month at the McLaren Vale & Fleurieu Visitor Information Centre, Main Road, McLaren Vale.

DECANT-flyer - Copy.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By LouLou
      Hi all, I’m a 47 year old single Mum of a 10 year old son. Moved to Adelaide 6 years ago now, currently living in the hills but a move on the cards very soon. Am looking to hopefully forge some new friendships. I’m very young at heart and I love watching live bands and going to music festivals, not quite so enjoyable on your own though especially when the majority of the crowd are 20+ as I say, I’m very young at heart and am a huge fan of most of the music that’s played on triple j. I also love visiting quirky bars and cafes etc, love the beach but also the hills! My son is into skateboarding, scootering and downhill racing! 
      Looking forward to hopefully chatting away to some new people soon ?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. By continuing to use our site, you accept our use of cookies, revised Privacy Policy and Terms of Use