Wisette

Cheap Parcel Company from Australia to the UK

Hi All,

I have to return some clothes that i brought online from Sports Direct and I am struggling to find a cheap way to ship them back.

any ideas ????

Guest Claire-n-tel

Unless what you have to return is worth quite a bit it is probably not worth the expense. We have used a international freight company before but we were sending a big parcel under no time constraint so it went by sea and took about 9 weeks, not much good for returns I guess. Could you sell the stuff on?

NEXT have an address in Australia for their returns, why don't you ask Sports Direct if they have similar. Otherwise, I agree, you may as well try to sell it on as it costs so much to return items.

What was the international freight company please Claire?

Unless what you have to return is worth quite a bit it is probably not worth the expense. We have used a international freight company before but we were sending a big parcel under no time constraint so it went by sea and took about 9 weeks, not much good for returns I guess. Could you sell the stuff on?

I reckon you should take Adelaidenow up on the offer - I'm wrapping all my Christmas presents as we speak and will drop them round later in the week :smile:

Guest Guest12727
    Didn't you think I was genuine :-(

Perhaps they don't trust strange men they meet on a forum!! Probably a good move.

Guest Claire-n-tel
    What was the international freight company please Claire?

I think they were called seven seas (?)