wubbledoos

Foxtel Hallett Cove

We are in Hallett Cove and don't receive the free channels via Foxtel.... still need a digital antenna connection. AFAIK you can only receive the free-to-air channels if you have Foxtel via cable, and not the dish!

Dan

what a bummer, we don't have an aerial at our rental, is it possible to get FTA on an indoor portable aerial? i.e. the cheap way!

Have you contacted your agent and asked them whether the owner will have an antenna installed? I would have expected that the house should have one fitted.

There are also a lot of digital indoor boosted antennas on the market ( we used them in Reynella a few years ago).

Hey Tamara,

Funny thing is when we viewed the house it had an aerial but obviously the tenants installed it because when they went it went with them!

It looks like the owner is reluctant to spend any money on the place, so I doubt he'd install an aerial.

OK cheers, I'll have a look, there is a guy coming on Monday to look at leaks so maybe he'll be nice and fit it for us! If not the neighbour has some big ladders.

We have a little indoor aerial on the tv in our bedroom and it works really well.

And on cable foxtel we get most of the free to air channels. You could phone them and ask if you'd be cable or dish.

Guest Guest12727

The Time of Their Lives on ABC, plus all the British Dramas

Guest Guest75

Some Aussie dramas are terrific.

Look out for "Anzac Girls" starting next week on ABC1, a brilliantly made WW 1 / Gallipoli story.

Even better as I am an extra in it :cute:

Guest Guest75
    You never got shot then.....

Again...............if you have nothing constructive or helpful to say...don't say it.

Guest Guest14361
    again...............if you have nothing constructive or helpful to say...don't say it.

:SLEEP:

Guest Guest12727
    Some Aussie dramas are terrific.

Look out for "Anzac Girls" starting next week on ABC1, a brilliantly made WW 1 / Gallipoli story.

Even better as I am an extra in it :cute:

Is that the one you were filming recently? If so it has come on quickly.

The new BBC channel has started today, BBC First, on Foxtel.

Guest Guest75
    Is that the one you were filming recently? If so it has come on quickly.

The new BBC channel has started today, BBC First, on Foxtel.

No - the latest to be filmed locally is "Deadline Galipolli" -which just so happens - I was in as well - as an extra.

Spent a day in Bonython Hall and then another in Ayers House - loved that day!! Rubbing shoulders with Charles Dance and the set was set up as A young Winston Churchill's drawing room at Christmas.

I can't show pics yet but wearing the full Penguin suit does make you stand up straight all day!!!

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CDAQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adelaidenow.com.au%2Fentertainment%2Fdeadline-gallipoli-miniseries-starts-shooting-in-adelaide-involving%2Fstory-fni6umbp-1226954722110&ei=50reU8j0KJHs8AXbgIHYAw&usg=AFQjCNHARpRq5HPjwRop467FK6xNz3SGGg