Guest Guest14361

Poms in Cairns?

Guest Guest14361

Be a lot warmer than down here, I reckon it's a real cold one here, probably the coldest in my time here.

Looks like you're in luck, blue skies with a top of 26 today, 26/27 for the rest of the week

red1.jpg

Nobby if you would like me to pick you up from the airport drop me a pm. Or if you need ideas of days out etc.

Looks like you're in luck, blue skies with a top of 26 today, 26/27 for the rest of the week

Now you're just showing off - if that is the view from your house. Do you have to be so high so the crocodiles don't eat you?

KTee; you can pick me up from the airport and I'll sit on that balcony for a week :)

Guest Guest14361
    Nobby if you would like me to pick you up from the airport drop me a pm. Or if you need ideas of days out etc.

Awesome, pm you

Now you're just showing off - if that is the view from your house. Do you have to be so high so the crocodiles don't eat you?

KTee; you can pick me up from the airport and I'll sit on that balcony for a week :)

Crocodiles, I'm yet to see one in the wild, apart from the Daintree River or Hartleys Crocodile Farm and I've been looking in their usual haunts, even monitored the traps on the Barron River but still no sightings.

You are more than welcome to visit anytime.

Guest Guest75

It's a great place to visit.

Have a trip out to the Barrier Reef and do go on the very muddy quadbiking trail in the hills - so much fun!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hope you do meet Kate and Rob.

They were lovely to me a few years ago when I visited.:smile:

It's a great place to visit.

Have a trip out to the Barrier Reef and do go on the very muddy quadbiking trail in the hills - so much fun!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hope you do meet Kate and Rob.

They were lovely to me a few years ago when I visited.:smile:

Happy days, frolicking knee deep in flood water as the back garden became a make shift swimming pool :biglaugh:

Guest Guest75
    Happy days, frolicking knee deep in flood water as the back garden became a make shift swimming pool :biglaugh:

He,he - the flood and sticking my arm up drainpipes that may have had "residents'