Guest berries

Just starting the journey!!!!

Guest berries

Hello everyone!!!!

I am just starting to collect all the info for my skills assess with vetesses, any handy tips would be greatly welcomed.

Also I am booked in to sit the IELTS in September! I need to get 20 points from this towards my visa any tips again would be lovely

Many thanks

Hello everyone!!!!

I am just starting to collect all the info for my skills assess with vetesses, any handy tips would be greatly welcomed.

Also I am booked in to sit the IELTS in September! I need to get 20 points from this towards my visa any tips again would be lovely

Many thanks

Good luck to you. I hope Australia is everything you want it yo be!

Do the on-line practice tests for the IELTS. Buy the practice books. It's all about technique to get a high score.

Guest berries
    Hello everyone!!!!

Many thanks

Hi does anyone have experience as to what format vetasses prefers statement of duties in? Bullet point, letter format ?

Many thanks