kellyconnor

Case officer assigned for 489

We had our case officer assigned yesterday and now have 28 days to get police clearance and medicals done... and we go on holiday on Saturday!! Help I need two of me to get everything done! It's times like this I wish we'd front loaded everything.

Oh well I will deffo need this holiday by Saturday.

Hello and good luck with everything.

We came on a 489 visa and are just coming up to our first year here and up to now, no regrets.

Jo

Hello and good luck with everything.

We came on a 489 visa and are just coming up to our first year here and up to now, no regrets.

Jo

Hi evojoan,

Great to see you are loving life out in oz, I see you went on a 489........if I can ask you how long you had to wait after having your medicals for your visa to be granted??

Guest tintre
    Hi evojoan,

Great to see you are loving life out in oz, I see you went on a 489........if I can ask you how long you had to wait after having your medicals for your visa to be granted??

13th of august my medicals and pcc were uploaded and 2 weeks before 28 day deadline shown as received. 2 weeks ago email received asking to respond to request and send via email.......confused but sent pcc via email, obviously cant resend the medicals......still waiting grrr

13th of august my medicals and pcc were uploaded and 2 weeks before 28 day deadline shown as received. 2 weeks ago email received asking to respond to request and send via email.......confused but sent pcc via email, obviously cant resend the medicals......still waiting grrr

Oh so frustrating!!! We are using an agent so just waiting for any issues or visa grant to come through, is there nobody you can contact in regards to the email? It's so frustrating isn't it, hope both of us hear something soon.....:huh: