flossybeth

Cricket World Cup 2015

I've just received an email telling me more tickets are on sale for various matches - one of them being the quarter final; If Australia qualifies for a Quarter Final it will play in Adelaide. If New Zealand qualifies for a Quarter Final it will play in Wellington.

So if I book tickets and then Australia don't qualify would I get my money back?

I've just received an email telling me more tickets are on sale for various matches - one of them being the quarter final; If Australia qualifies for a Quarter Final it will play in Adelaide. If New Zealand qualifies for a Quarter Final it will play in Wellington.

So if I book tickets and then Australia don't qualify would I get my money back?

No, I don't think you do. Because a quarter final is being played at the Adelaide Oval regardless of who is in them. It's unlikely that the Aussies will be knocked out in the earlier rounds, so I think it's a safe bet that Australia will be involved.

Edited by V-Bird

Thanks - now you've written it it's obvious that someone will play here in Adelaide for the quarter final and that's what I'd be buying tickets for (insert facepalm emoticon)

It does look like I procrastinated too long though as the website's now telling me there are no tickets available...

Have just booked tickets for the Adelaide oval...good ones too.

There are even tickets available for the final at the MCG!

I also went to Ticketek (by mistake!) and ended up getting two adult tickets for a KFC 20 over game...Australia versus South Africa at the end of the year....plus they throw in kids tickets (4 to 15 years old) for free.