Guest themightysaints83

5 a side @ Immanual

Guest themightysaints83

Wednesday night team looking for a few peeps to come out and have a kick. Futsal rules, 40 Min games, $10 per game. 6pm is the earliest kick off (always hard to get players) and the last is 10.10 (Also really hard to get players) games every 50mins between these times.

Any age, any standard (prefer if you've kicked a ball before), a goal machine would be great as we're pretty much a team of (bad, slow, old) defenders

PM me if you're keen

Wednesday night team looking for a few peeps to come out and have a kick. Futsal rules, 40 Min games, $10 per game. 6pm is the earliest kick off (always hard to get players) and the last is 10.10 (Also really hard to get players) games every 50mins between these times.

Any age, any standard (prefer if you've kicked a ball before), a goal machine would be great as we're pretty much a team of (bad, slow, old) defenders

PM me if you're keen

I wouldn't call myself a goal machine but I do have a mean curling finish in my repertoire. Hopefully you guys are still playing next year when I arrive :)