Sign in to follow this  
Guest JoJo08

Hello

Guest JoJo08

Hi

This is my first email.. Am currently applying for visa - touch and go if I will make it - what is Adelaide like. I have only been to Sydney once before on a short holiday to visit friends.

Feel the need to shake my life up - can you tell me what you love about Adelaide?

Thanks a lot

Jojo

Guest Django

Hello Jojo,

Welcome to PIA.

I've moved your post to its own thread so people will see it. I have never been to Adelaide but it can't be any worse than living here. No doubt someone over there will see this thread and answer your questions.

Pete

Guest JoJo08

Thanks Peter.....

am a novice with this forum thing....as I'm sure you can tell. Will get to grips with it once I have finished completing my sponsorship papers.....probably at about 3am the way I'm going.

Guest Django

By the time you've got your visa you will be posting on here blindfolded. Warning though, this place can become addictive.;)

Pete

Guest The Pottertons
    By the time you've got your visa you will be posting on here blindfolded. Warning though, this place can become addictive.;)

Pete

Too true pete,

Welcome to PIA guys. Ive a feeling that you may get a biased opinion on whether Adelaide is great cos everyone here is in love with the place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But seriously, we think Adelaide will suit our family, not as hot as more north areas, has lots of parkland, lots of festivals, wonderful beaches and some cracking brits over there!!!! We are off out on a reccie next month to check it out and im sure we won't be disappointed. Good luck with your research, Yvonne x