Guest dinkyrachydon

short term stay on arrival

Guest dinkyrachydon

G'day guys,

My partner and I are emigrating to Adelaide 1st October and we are looking for short term stay when we arrive. The serviced apartments are a bit out of our price range for a short term stay and would preffer a shared house. No strangers to sharing houses after travelling Australia 2012 which is how we know we want to settle in Adelaide. Putting the question out there if anyone knows of any house shares available for a short term we would greatly appreciate it as were approching crunch time.Many thanks Rach and Dave

Hi i know of a great couple who are on airbnb who we are good friends with after staying with them for 2 years on the trot and then another lady. Great location and everything else. Please pm me if you want their contact details and ill send it to you x

Guest Joeybee

Air Bnb is your best bet I think. When me and my Husband first moved to Sydney, we stayed in 3 seperate short term rentals with Air Bnb which were of good quality and cheaper than serviced apartments.

Just wanting to say to those that have replied, its good to hear 3 different members recommending AirBnb :) I know we are loooking to using it based on feedback not only here but from friends in real life and also other reviews etc online.