Guest Guest14361

Mods and admins

Guest Guest14361

Please remember that when a thread gets off topic and gets very bitchy and *** for tat in replies, there are volunteers who have to sort the crap out (mods) and not forgetting the admins who have a lot more on their plate than any of us know and want to know, believe me...

Guest Claire-n-tel

TBH, and no disrespect to the Mods, but they are, as you say, volunteers. The whole 'off topic' and *** for tat is the nature of the beast and can be seen on every forum I have ever seen.

Also I would be willing to bet that there are many posters who have more on their plates than anyone realises.

feel free to jump up and down on me for this reply and say this is exactly what you are talking about :tongue:

Thank you very much Nobby for understanding and acknowledging what the mods do. What a lovely thread and I hope the other members feel the same as without these volunteers we wouldn't have a forum

Guest Guest14361
    What was the point of this thread ?

Thank you very much Nobby for understanding and acknowledging what the mods do. What a lovely thread and I hope the other members feel the same as without these volunteers we wouldn't have a forum

no worries Ktee