Stacey and I are delighted to announce the arrival of our beautiful baby daughter, Indie Grace Williams. Born on Thursday 14th weighing 7lb 10.

Stacey and baby are doing well and we brought Indie home from hospital today (now the fun begins!!).

Due to this we will be taking some time out and so will not be around so much over the next few weeks however we will still be able to answer any queries although may take slightly longer than usual to respond.

Arrival of Indie 488.jpg

Congratulations Andy & Stacey, welcome to the most rewarding rollercoaster ride of your lifes! Enjoy every precious moment with Indie. :biggrin:

Thanks guys, yes she is adorable (but of course we are bias), still can't quite believe it!!

Hi Blossom, thanks and yes she is our first baby, a bit late in the making but well worth the wait :)

Andy

I'm told age doesn't matter anymore, as a 35 year old soon to be first time mum. :-)

I still can't really comprehend I'm pregnant, so I can't imagine what actually having your baby there is like.

Enjoy!