Completing the AITL - Application for Assessment Secondary School Teacher

    Recommended Posts

    I am in the process of completing the Application for Assessment Secondary School Teacher.


    I would be grateful if anyone knows whether you also need to get an official signed and dated document from the university that awarded the qualification detailing the supervised teaching practice completed as a requirement of the initial teacher education qualification must be provided.


    The document must identify total duration, the ages of students taught during supervised teaching practice and the setting.


    The PGCE degree transcript provides this information and the degree certificate is signed and dated, therefore is the above necessary?

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    I can't remember if it was needed for the AITL I think you do, but you definitely need the letter for the assessment for registration with the TRB anyway so you may as well get it and ask for a few copies!

    Share this post

    Link to post
    Share on other sites

    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now