V-Bird

Where to find genuine Swiss Army Knives in Adelaide..?

I like to shop 'man style', i.e. 'know where to go, know what you want, get in, get out, job done' type shopping.

So anyway, it's my son's 18th soon and I've had the idea to get him something that will last, something not electronic or an item of fashion so I decided on a Swiss Army Knife.

Does anyone know the best place to buy one from, somewhere with the biggest range. I'm looking for a genuine Victorinox knife.

Thanks.

I bought one from the watch repair station upstairs in Marion. He had several on show, and if he has them other similar places in the shopping centres around probably do too.

There is a blokey gift shop there, I think called Fellas that you could also try!

Get a 'Leatherman' ( I have the 'wave') by far the most useful present I have ever had, I keep it in its own leather pouch on my belt all the time at work, just amazing how much I use it, and then when not wearing it at home or when out surprised how much I feel on my belt for it to use on something and wish it was there.

There are various models at various prices, there are also other cheaper makes around. I also believe that the Leatherman is carried by some sections of the British and US armies.