sea glimpse

Fully Furnished 3 bed house in Seacliff - 5 min walk to beach!

Recently renovated fully furnished 3 bedroom house in Seacliff available to rent.

The area is perfect for children, there is an excellent kindy and primary school within a few minutes walk of the house (my kids go there so I know!) and the beach is an easy couple of minutes to walk too (as are several parks, playgroups etc). The house is child friendly with a secure backyard, children's toys, DVDs, books, scooter, bike, trampoline etc.

For those of you without kids the house is a few minutes walk from the Seacliff pub and yacht club which both offer drinks, meals and a amazing sea view! You can also walk to Jetty Road, Brighton along the beach where there is a lot of lovely cafes and shops. Also many restaurants and other amenities (supermarkets, post office, doctor, bottle shop etc) very close by.

The price is $650 per week including all bills, unlimited internet access (a lap top with Skype installed is provided), and all linen (bed and towels). We provide a small welcome food/drinks package on arrival. It is $100 per night for any odd nights.

Take a look at http://www.seaglimpse.com.au for more info and photos.

If you needed any more information on the house or the area please do not hesitate to contact me on 0466 419 363 or via e mail (here or info@seaglimpse.com.au) . I'm happy to help in any way I can, both leading up to your move and once you arrive. We are ex-pats ourselves so have been through it!

I can also provide references if required.

Look forward top hearing from you!

Zena

Hi there

Due to a cancellation we now have availability over the Christmas and New Year period if anyone is looking for any last minute accommodation by the sea.

Visit our site at www.seaglimpse.com.au and take a look and if interested please e mail (info@seaglimopse.com.au) or call Zena for a booking.

Merry Christmas to you all!

Edited by snifter
    phone

Looking for a rental that is suitable for my family of 5 adults and our 2 small dogs. Willing to pay upfront.

We need a fully furnished house that is near transport links for the kids and also close to a beach.

House has to be safe for dogs and has to have airconditioning. Pool would be ideal but not essential.

We need atleast 3 bedroom 4 would be perfect. We are moving over end of may, havent got any exact date as of yet.

Can get good referneces for the dogs from neighbours, the dogs are middle aged and well behaved and fully house trained, we will be out most of the time

Could you get back to us as soon as possible

Thank you

I dont suppose you have avaialbility for the period 21 Nov to 28th? I have a double booking which has never happened to me before and I feel awful so am trying to assist them in finding something else for this busy period.

Cheers,

Donna