Caz and Ian

Primary education

Our children go; it's not a bad school. I don't think they do enough "stuff" like having whole school activities (school plays and such) or school sports teams but I think that might be the nature of it being a "rural" school. They do have a Stephanie Alexander kitchen garden and kitchen programme, which is lovely - grow it, eat it :) and a choir which takes part in Festivals. It's not a rich school and doesn't have loads of shiny things but as far as their learning goes, I'm reasonably happy, which I suppose is the main reason they go to school!

One thing to be aware of is that a large percentage of children appear to leave the school at the end of year 6 to head to Tatachilla for their secondary education so the year 7 group at MVPS isn't a big cohort, and possibly leaves your child having to make new friendships in their final year of primary only to have to make new friends again when they move into their secondary school... (possibly not an issue for you if you're going to use Tatachilla anyway, but is causing our 11 year old some concern).

Guest adult1234person

Rosary School Prospect is a great school it is a girls & boys school it is catholic school it is in Prospect Near North Adelaide. It is not that expensive it is a great little school with great results. :smile:

Rosary School Prospect is a great school it is a girls & boys school it is catholic school it is in Prospect Near North Adelaide. It is not that expensive it is a great little school with great results. :smile:

Quite a way away from McLaren Vale though, I'd have thought....