Guest happy-jools

Were moving

Guest happy-jools

Well we dont get online very much at the minute because our goods have been shipped so were computerless.

But good news, weve sold our house, and believe it or not we had an offer three and a half weeks ago, and were moving Thursday. The quickest house sale in the universe according to the solcitor and estate agent.

So for the next six weeks were living with my parents in a very small house. OMG stress or what!!!

Looking forward to getting to Adelaide and getting over the goodbyes.

Julia & the gang.:wubclub:

Guest colclare

Hi Guys

Well done on the house sale, do you know how lucky u are in the current market?...

Yes you probably do..

We have our house on at the mo so hoping that we will be in sunny adelaide sometime this year.

Wish you guys well and all the best when you get there.

Cheers Colin + Clare:)

Guest Django

Well done Julia. Seems the house sale is the thing that holds most people up. Ours is up for sale in the next few days. Just hoping for someone to come along and buy it.:unsure:

Make the most of spending time with your parents. Might be a long time before you see them again.

Pete

Guest dunnarunna

thats great news and so quick lucky you, good luck with the move, i wish someone would come and buy mine, we have to leave without selling, but im always trying to look on the brightside of things and at least we wont have to stay with anyone beforehand!

donna

Guest paul_smart

I've GOT to get my house on the market, just the thought of trying to sell is making me slightly crazy:arghh::wacko::confused::eek:

going to be the worse bit, i never have heard of a sale going through so quickly at any time let alone now, you've done really well, here's to mine taking twice as long, then i'll be more than happy!!!

Guest Leanne & Mark

Well done guys!!

Just in the nic of time, It was obviously mean't to be!!!!!!!!

Guest mOZzy

you couldn't have planned it any better!!!!!

congrats and i bet a big rock fell off your chest!!!

Guest Kiki

Hi Julia

How fab that you sold your house in the nick of time. It is definetly ment to be Im sure. It will be a bit of a shock to system the sale goung thru so quick but you gotta do what you gotta do.

Good luck with the move you know we are just a phone call away. Any help let us know must arrange our night out soon. You can show me how u get drunk Im out of practice.

:embarrassed:

Speak soon

Kimberley xx

Well we dont get online very much at the minute because our goods have been shipped so were computerless.

But good news, weve sold our house, and believe it or not we had an offer three and a half weeks ago, and were moving Thursday. The quickest house sale in the universe according to the solcitor and estate agent.

So for the next six weeks were living with my parents in a very small house. OMG stress or what!!!

Looking forward to getting to Adelaide and getting over the goodbyes.

Julia & the gang.:wubclub:

Julia and Gang,

Great news about the house sale, so pleased you finally did it, really felt for you all hearing about your struggles. Nothing like keeping you on your toes till the end!!

Soon be there now, hope to meet up on the other side when we all there, Take care and enjoy your stop overs and trip

Guest Nicky, Alan and Kids

Great news on the house sale,

See you in Adelaide.

Nicky

Hey Jools,

Nice one on the house sale......good luck with the move and hope it all runs very smoothly!!!

Seeya soon!!

Dan and Steph

Guest Andrea&Andrew

Great news!!

Hope you all have a fantastic trip over and hope to see you soon.

Andrea :)

That is fan bloody tastic !! I am really pleased for you Julia, what a fantastic moving out present !!

All the best for the next few weeks, enjoy the celebrations.

See you all when you get here

Angela & Family x

Guest caoimhe

I think at the minute selling your house is harder than getting the visa, so well done :jiggy:

Our's goes up next week and I am worried sick. A house in the same street has been up 4 weeks and NOT ONE viewer, and I live in a very popular area of Belfast!!! When we were selling 3 years ago we had our first offer after 2 days (ended up not moving tho) and there was 3 couples bidding over it- those days are now long gone:arghh::arghh:

Guest happy-jools

Quickest house sale of the unvierse. Cant quite believe it to be honest.

Now in with the parents and well lets just say in six weeks time when we leave it will be time to go!!!! Im staying at my sisters house tonight after having a nite out.

Yeah kimberley for a nite out - suitably drunk tonight so can show you how.

And good luck to everyone in the same situation, hope all goes well.

Dan & Stephm Gra & Jac, Ian B cant wait to see you on the other side

as well as Angela and Andrew & Andrea and anyone I missed. Feel like crying a lot at the mo,Boo Hoo. Must be the hormones or something.xxx:arghh: