Lazy Cow

People's Climate March, Adelaide, Sept. 20th

Sadly,i already have plans would have loved to join you,the astounding ignorance of this govt infuriates me,Particularly the arrogance of the PM on the subject.

The dredging and mining so close to the Great Barrier Reef because it suits big business makes me seethe.Once you have destroyed this national treasure its too late.Its a complete travesty.

We are custodians in my view not lets destroy for political, or financial gain.

Sue

the astounding ignorance of this govt

Ignorance? They have no excuse for ignorance, and in fact, ignorance is no excuse. I remember this quote from when I read Black Beauty as a kid. It stuck with me, and have added it here as it seems pertinent!

“Only ignorance! only ignorance! how can you talk about only ignorance? Don't you know that it is the worst thing in the world, next to wickedness? -- and which does the most mischief heaven only knows. If people can say, `Oh! I did not know, I did not mean any harm,' they think it is all right.”

― Anna Sewell, Black Beauty

Apart from that, I'm with you, Sue!

It was a lovely day to march, everyone was good-natured and I felt super-smug at the end as I normally avoid any form of exercise!

i alllllmost felt like doing the C2B* this morning.....

:wink: LC

* As I have three times (!!!) in the past...only the 6k though haha :cool: