Guest millymandy

Short term rental needed

Guest millymandy

Hi,

I wondered whether anyone knows of a short term rental available from mid October to mid December? Any area considered, but preferably beach or city. Only one bedroom needed but must also allow a cat!

Thank you,

Amanda

I would have booked much earlier especially with a pet. You will likely find things have been snapped up already. We booked 9 months before we moved here

If you can't find one place to suit your needs for the whole time then maybe mix it up a bit and go for a few places in your last couple of month is Adelaide. You could end up in areas you've not been before and like the vibe in those areas.

If you can't find one place to suit your needs for the whole time then maybe mix it up a bit and go for a few places in your last couple of month is Adelaide. You could end up in areas you've not been before and like the vibe in those areas.

That's an interesting idea.

I have from the 11th of December to the 20th of December at my Christies cottage. It will likely get booked from my listings on Airbnb or Stayz for these holiday dates but it's not booked yet! :wink:

Guest millymandy

Hi,

Thanks for all your advice and suggestions but we have now found a rental for the 9 weeks until we head back to uk - with cat!! Colleagues with granny flats are a god-send!

Thanks again,

Amanda