Sign in to follow this  
Guest Azerbajin

Cricket Players Wanted

Guest Azerbajin

Our cricket club has a few English players and we're always looking for more.

Pre-season is underway and there is still loads of time to join. Even come for a practice (Tues/Thurs or Sun) or two to see if you enjoy it.

K.C.C. has great facilities, great oval, good blokes & cold beer.

Fees are the cheapest around too!

We're trying to fill 3 senior sides, so whether you are experienced or a beginner we can definitely find a spot for you

Contact me / reply to post asap

cheers

Might help to post your location. Wouldn't be much good if someone from Aldinga replied only to find out you were in Munno Para for example.

Guest Azerbajin
    Might help to post your location. Wouldn't be much good if someone from Aldinga replied only to find out you were in Munno Para for example.

It's Kangarilla mate. Some may find it out the way but we play against other clubs in the same area and also clubs along the hills closer to the city like Flagstaff Hill, Clapham and Stirling etc.

Playing cricket away from the busy streets of town and in the scenic hills is the best part.

It's a great escape and relaxing.

For anyone living (in their opinion too far north) we have players that reside in Prospect, Croydon and Glenelg that can assist in transport if necessary.

Are you interested then Sidestep?

I had to play it at school and that was enough for me. I really can't understand it tbh. You can win a game with more (or less) wickets, or more runs. Why are there three options? Also I find it incomprehensible to have a game that stops for both lunch and tea plus, if it's one of those games that goes on for five days, why is it that if one side is winning (either wickets or runs - take your pick) and all of a sudden it rains the game becomes a draw? Lastly, and perhaps most importantly, why do both teams wear the same colour strip and why are there no goals?