Guest Claire-n-tel

Jeyes Fluid?

Guest Guest75

Not seen it here at all - or anything like it. Just the usual weak stuff.

Guest Claire-n-tel

Exactly Tyke!.....driving me crazy.....even the disinfectant says use neat......I want the stuff that you put a cap full in a bucket load of water and it still smells nice!

I still suffering from jeyes fluid trauma after it dyed my hands yellow & gave me a good dose of contact dermatitis! A year on I can still smell the bloody stuff on my shoes!!!!!

I haven't seen Jeyes here.

One of the cleaners that restores the properties for me put me onto a product called Jasol. You can get it in the supermarkets in a pink, yellow or green although the pink one seems best! It can be used neat or diluted and gives that clinical clean smell.

The cheapy home brand bleaches are not very concentrated but some of the branded ones are ok. The cleaners use them neat in spray bottles...spray on shower walls and bases, leave for 30 minutes and the mould is dead! Vinegar down the toilet also dissolves the horrid bowl build up!

Watch out for fumes and bleached clothes! Otherwise you will have that retro 70's bleached look!

I'm fine with fumes, but I've not found any of the bleach here strong enough to need to worry. :-/

I recommend Jasol, too. It's the strongest I've found A little goes a long way, but I prefer the yellow one. You can't get it everywhere, but IGA usually sell it.

Domestos is another one. It's super strength. I don't like it much myself as I think it is too strong a smell.

Have you tried the Glitz bleach? It's a home brand for Bunnings.

No. I'll give it a go. I know bunnings drain acid cleaner doesn't seem as strong (I like smoke when I tip it down the drain lol).

Guest Claire-n-tel
    (I like smoke when I tip it down the drain lol).

LOL.........I accidentally mixed that oxi powder and bleach........gave off heaps of chlorine gas......looked like smoke!......whoops!

Guest Guest14361

Domestos is the way to go, but be careful you don't gas yourselves