Guest bianca

any younger mums out there want to meet up?

Guest bianca

hi :) im Bianca 27, looking to meet up and make new friends, weve been here 2 weeks now, were staying with a friend in woodcroft till we find a property. we have 2 children louie 5 & Lottie 3. xx

Guest bianca

hi hun, sorry im not getting my notifications. yes would love to meet up. whens best for you x

Guest sabrina

hiya, I know I'm a bit late on this thread, but I have a 3yr old and 18month old girls and I'm 30. Trying to meet more mums around my age :) (I have actually been here 7yrs and I have lots of older mum friends40+ but have struggled to find more my age mums) x

Guest jenlux

Hiya,

Just seen your posts and I am a new Mum too looking for some company for myself and my 4 yr old son. We relocated here 3 weeks ago and we are staying in the West Lakes area. I am 35 (still consider myself a youngish Mum!!!) but I may fall outside of your age category!! Anyway if you have children of a similar age and fancy meeting for a cuppa, some chit chat about life here and a bit of company please let me know.

Jen.

Hiya,

Just seen your posts and I am a new Mum too looking for some company for myself and my 4 yr old son. We relocated here 3 weeks ago and we are staying in the West Lakes area. I am 35 (still consider myself a youngish Mum!!!) but I may fall outside of your age category!! Anyway if you have children of a similar age and fancy meeting for a cuppa, some chit chat about life here and a bit of company please let me know.

Jen.

Hi, I'm 32 and coming out in March, we are going to be in the port noarlunga area originally, not sure we're we are settling yet, but would also like to meet up with mums, I have an 11year old boy and 5 year old girl :smile: