Benfarrier

Office admin part time position available 15-20 hrs a week during school hours

Hi everyone

We moved here three years ago and have two companies, one is a farrier company and one which provides office admin and business help to racehorse trainers and equine professionals who wish to outsource their office requirements.

We currently employ 5 farriers ( coincidentally all pommes ) and one full time and two part time office staff. One of the part time staff is unfortunately moving to Canberra, hence the vacancy.

The successful applicant needs to be computer literate ( excell, word and a specific industry related program which is pretty simple to pick up) A good telephone manner is essential and being able to work to deadlines.

They would also need to have an interest and basic knowledge of equines and the related industries.

The position is casual and based just outside Mount Barker. Hours and days to be flexible. Pay is $27 an hour plus super . PM for further information. Start ideally mid November .

So wish I was over now!! If any more vacancies come up for the new year please post them as I would be more than interested!! I've had 16+ years admin experience using a variety of packages including Word and Excel and actually enjoy the job!

Thanks everyone for your interest. This position has now closed for applications and we will be replying to all applicants individually next week.

Hi Benfarrier, whenever in future u have a similar vacancy..let us know pls.. i have been doing this job for more than 10 years.. currently still with no job in hand since i arrived 10 weeks ago.. Cheers

Hi I am arriving in February and am highly qualified and experienced in office admin in a variety of industries. can i contact you on arrival and submit resume for any future vacancies?

Thanks

Mary