Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ellie 9

Hi

Guest Ellie 9

Hi My name is Ellie and I'm 8 nearly nine. I am moving to south adelaide:chatterbox:Our visas are granded we are waiting to sell the house:unsure:

Guest The Hadleys
    Hi My name is Ellie and I'm 8 nearly nine. I am moving to south adelaide:chatterbox:Our visas are granded we are waiting to sell the house:unsure:

hi ellie,

my name is zoe and im 10 nearly 11. i think we are so alike because we are in the same position as you!!!its so boring waiting now and i just want to go!!!:daydreaming: i like horses, horse riding, pony club and when we have setteled in australia my mom said that me and my sister (amy) can have a horses so were so excited!!!:jiggy: love to hear from you again and what do you like?

good luck selling your house!

from zoe

Guest Ellie 9

Hi zoe,

I love dogs and monkeys. I live in Hartlepool where to you live?

I would love to hear more from you

From Ellie

Guest dinawayneandkids

Hi Ellie

My name is Jessica. I am moving to adeladie. We have sold our house and have sent my dads visa off. I don't need one cause i got and ozzie passport. All we have to do now is wait for london to say we can go and book our flights.

My mum is Australian so me, my sister lucy and my brother Niall don't need a visa. I can't wait to go.:cute:I will miss my friends and family so much. We have got a wemcam so when we are in oz when can talk to them online on msn. I will also miss fun places in England like the zoo (chester), center parcs, the blue planet. When i went over last year i tried this breakfast cereal called fruit loops i can't wait to eat them again and salt and vinger crisps.

They were hot!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get to oz soon. Jessica