amanda28

girl mates for drinks, giggles and hanging out :-)

hi, I'm amanda. I'm 28 and have just recently moved to adelaide with my bf. I really miss my girl friends, drinks, hanging out and just having a laugh and really would like to meet some new friends. if anyone's in the same position as me and would like to meet up then feel free to contact me :-)

Guest bianca

hi amanda im 27, been here 4 weeks and really missing my girls. would love to meet up. add me on fb, Bianca Allott x

Guest Sarah1986

Awe do you think you will stay in Adelaide ? :) I live up north but would you like to meet up some time?

Hi girls, I'm 25, been here just over a year and always keen to meet new girls to hang out with...drinks, hiking, coffee, always about.

Guest Ciarakavanagh

Hi my name is Ciara I'm 27 and have only moved here with my bf, really miss all my girl friends would love to meet up!

Hi All, Just seen this post. Would love to catch up and meet some new people. I am in my 30s and loving Adelaide. Have you all meet up yet or planning another meet up? PM me.

Hey guys, I arrived here 4 weeks ago with my husband (who is originally from here) & feel totes the same. I'm 34 & missing my girlies, laughs & London life. Although I do think Adelaide is a beautiful city. It would be good to meet up, is fb easier to chat? Hope to hear from you guys :)

Edited by Therese

Guest NatalieR

Hi ladies :)

I am Natalie, 26 and currently living in St Clair. I started off as a backpacker in 2012, accidentally fell in love with a guy from Adelaide, and now I plan to stay here and settle. I moved to Adelaide about 9 months and have found it very strange not having a close knit group of girls around! It would be good to meet some like minded people.

Hello ladies.... I'm in my 30s and I'll moving to adelaide from London on the 14th Jan......Still deep in packing and moving prep, but would love to catch with some girlies for much needed girl time and some laughs when I get out there. Would be lovely to get that home from home feeling even though I'll be a newbie.

Guest anthbase1

I am Tony. I will be in Adelaide in January 2015. Will love to meet lovely people

Guest JessH

Hi I'm Jess, 27 and have been in Adelaide permanently for 18 months. Have met some great people but still miss my girlies. Let me know if you are keen for a catch up :)

Hello all.... I will be in adelaide after the 19th... PM me and I will arrange a meet up, if anyone's would be interested in that let me know.

Hi my name is Carly and I'm in my 30's. Will be moving over to adelaide early march with my family and would love to meet up with people so will def be up for getting together!

x

Hi my name is Stephanie I am in my my 30's. Definatly miss my girly catch up's been here for 6 years. Would love to meet up and have a get together. Definatly need to arrange a meet up soon for us.

Hi my names Sophie I'm 23 and will be moving to Adelaide with my boyfriend in the next couple of months and would like to meet some new people when I get there and start to before I get there