Looking for accommodation in January

Guest Heather130382

Guest Heather130382

Hi,

I've been granted a permanent visa and will be arriving in Adelaide in January. I spent 2013 living in Ascot Park and working in Seaford whilst on a teaching exchange, so reasonably familiar with the suburbs. I'm planning to get supply work, but don't know where as yet, so hoping to live somewhere fairly central, either city or beach.

I'm looking for somewhere furnished, preferably in shared accommodation. Also, I'd prefer a short term rent, just because I'm not sure where I'll be working, but potentially, could stay longer. If anyone has any advice about where to look or has anything to offer, I'd love to hear. I'll also need to buy a car, so any tips about that would be great :)

Thanks,

Heather

Guest OzzyPom

Hi heather, there is a great little place next to our house that our landlord rents out on a short term basis. It's at Brighton, right on the beach. One bedroom, self contained unit, fully furnished and very affordable. I can get you some more details if you are interested.

:wink: