Jast saying Hi!!!!!

Guest daverock

Guest daverock

:D Hi all,

Thanks to the administrator for activating my account.

I will be travelling over in May and my wife (Paula) & boys (David & Adam-19months each) will be travelling over in July.

I will be on the 457 Visa, working as a Crane Engineer (sparky).

The site looks great!

Guest dglamoore

Hi and welcome to PIA :lol:

Best of luck with your journey over in May - we are off next week and just getting ready for the shippers on Monday :D

Lisa

Guest happy-jools

Hi and welcome to the site.

Ive found it to be a god send, despite spending quite a lot of my spare time on here and clearly getting nothing else done.

Best of luck for May and July. Keep us posted on this side to let us know how things are going.

:P

Guest Guest75
:D Hi all,

Thanks to the administrator for activating my account.

I will be travelling over in May and my wife (Paula) & boys (David & Adam-19months each) will be travelling over in July.

I will be on the 457 Visa, working as a Crane Engineer (sparky).

The site looks great!

Hi Dave and welcome to PIA :o

I think I've seen you elsewhere :wink:

Good luck with your plans :D

Guest fuzzbox

hello there big cousin...thought you'd got rid of us ..instead were thinkin of followin you half way round the world......this is a good site and we are hoping to find out a lot more info but i'm afraid its looking like we might go too....

will phone you soon

been browsing 3 hours now and still can't find confirmation of wages for brickies...Russ will not go untill we do....any more news on you application/visa/dates....

:D love to paula and the boys :D