sidestep

Police helicopter

It was around a week or so ago as well and had its searchlight on for a fair while that time. Didn't see it on tonight though. Mercifully I think it's buggered off now - was beginning to get a tad annoying.

Guest Guest75

When there is nothing public announced it is either a suicide /suicide attempt..................... or someone has gone missing because they are off thier meds.

Hope it all turned out OK.

Just over a week ago and last night it was circling over our house ,why would it cover the same route if looking for someone ,I think we should know what's going on and why only look for someone when it's dark ,I've not seen one police car all week

Guest Guest75
    Hallett Cove....rough area ;)

Oi!!!

Still using airships down your way:tongue:

and Bloodhounds....

Oi!!!

and Bloodhounds....

Ha ha, I went fishing and caught myself a Tyke Fish - exactly what I was after :wink:

Guest Guest75
    Ha ha, I went fishing and caught myself a Tyke Fish - exactly what I was after :wink:

Talking of which - that sea is just beautiful, flat as the day you came out. Stuck in doing eBay (still clearing years of stuff!).

Guest Guest75

Talking of helicopters. Has anyone else seen/ heard the stealth helicopter that came by our place a while back.

Boy is it quiet!!!

We were sat out on the balcony and did not hear it coming - we were waving to the pilot as he was only a few hundred meters away at our level.

Amazing!

Talking of which - that sea is just beautiful, flat as the day you came out. Stuck in doing eBay (still clearing years of stuff!).

That day was amazing.....I am also stuck indoors, putting together a new bed for eldest daughter - one of these cabin beds, it has nearly 100,000 parts I reckon *sigh*, I'll be up for another day out when you have space and if you'll have me skipper :goofy:

Talking of helicopters. Has anyone else seen/ heard the stealth helicopter that came by our place a while back.

Boy is it quiet!!!

We were sat out on the balcony and did not hear it coming - we were waving to the pilot as he was only a few hundred meters away at our level.

Amazing!

Ha ha, nah, haven't seen it.....they only use it to keep an eye on you :biglaugh:

Oi!!!

and Bloodhounds....

Oh, and here's our "bloodhound".....

P1000594.jpg

Scary huh? Airships, I've never heard of such witchcraft!