My turn to winge.

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

My turn today - not often I'll complain about anything here..................BUT.

Inch Ants............

Why did the Big Fella upstairs create the stinging little devils??

Their name gives a clue to their size and boy does their bite bring tears to your eyes.

Over the last couple of days while harvesting I've managed to stir up a few nests and hell are they aggressive.

Bitten 3 times !!!!! Aaaarrrgghhh:mad::mad:

Rant over......................:)

Bottle of red tonight :)

Guest Django

Awww poor little ants:wubclub: If someone came by Tyke Towers with a bulldozer and started knocking it down I bet you'll be a bit aggressive. ;):biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Pete

Guest caoimhe

Sorry can't give sympathy while your in Adelaide and we're still in Belfast:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Jealousy is an awful thing :huh:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

These are yuck! Found a dead one in the house this morning, Doris must of had it in the night!!!;)

Cats must be immune!

sarah

Guest Libby1971

There is no justification for any rotten stinking thing with six legs. They all need to die...God was clearly having a laugh!

Libby

Guest Guzzler&Sas

Know what you mean, had the pleasure of being bit last year whilst clearing our block, all I was doing at the time was pouring 2 stroke into their nest to set fire to it, it seems the least littile thing irritates these buggers,

Hope after a drop of Shiraz the pain is a distant memory,

Guzzler

They really are the most vile things. We'd only been here a couple of weeks when I got bitten by one (nothing on earth will persuade me to tell you where I got bitten...:swoon:) and when I tried to kill it I had to stamp on the damn thing about 20 times and it still got up and stuck two fingers up at me! I don't know which I hate more though - inch ants or black ants which run up your leg if you stand still for more than two seconds:mad:

Liz

Guest deb and stoo

Yo dudes

Someone told me the other day that they are not really ants but flightless wasps and they dont bite you but sting you like a UK wasp would and its supposed to feckin hurt loads, fingers crossed and touch wood they dont seem to want to struggle up our windy hill.

:wideeyed:

Guest theforrests

Agree - they are vile - found some on the house wall yesterday - just hope there's no holes big enough for them to actually get in the house. Yuck!

Guest Guest75
Agree - they are vile - found some on the house wall yesterday - just hope there's no holes big enough for them to actually get in the house. Yuck!

Good job they don't come into the house!!!

I often see the odd one hanging around near the house.

They do watch you,their heads turn as you move........he,he - then when they ain't looking the Boot of Doom comes squishing down.:realmad:

Guest theforrests

I tell you - they gave us a real shock! We noticed a couple high up on the wall, so they got sprayed. But then about 30 mins later - there were LOADS of them all over the front of the house - and they had wings! We just decided to leave them be - there were too many, and they were too high up. Double yuck! :arghh: