Guest obiwan

Dentist in Greenwith/Golden Grove/holden Hill area?

Guest obiwan

G'day fellow escapees.. Does anybody have a good steer towards a good dentist in the aforementioned areas. Do dentists bulk bill here or is it the painful whack of many dollars that is more painful than the toothache that I currently have? Any help appreciated :)

As far as I know the only kind of bulk billing is if you are on a health care card or whatever it's called when you don't work, and there are long waiting lists for adults.

Good luck.

G'day fellow escapees.. Does anybody have a good steer towards a good dentist in the aforementioned areas. Do dentists bulk bill here or is it the painful whack of many dollars that is more painful than the toothache that I currently have? Any help appreciated :)

Hi we go to Hillcrest Dental Surgery 0882610755 495 North East Road.

they are very good.

As far as I know the only kind of bulk billing is if you are on a health care card or whatever it's called when you don't work, and there are long waiting lists for adults.

Good luck.

You are able to access bulk billing dentists if you are working all you require is a health care card, Centrelink will be able to advise. The health care card is an entitlement for low income households also, see the link below for thresholds and if you meet the eligibility criteria.

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/customer/enablers/centrelink/low-income-health-care-card/income-test

Guest obiwan

Thanks very much :) All very useful. I don't think I'll be entitled to a health care card but I do have this reciprocal medicare card and have taken out private health care with AHM which I'm hoping will help too. Again, my thanks

The Medicare card won't mean a thing for dentists. The insurance might. You wouldn't be entitled to a health care card if you don't have pr.