Guest Sarah Bradley

Carol Singing for ladies 18+

Guest Sarah Bradley

My all female singing group is having a 6 week Christmas "learn to sing course" if anyone is interested we are at Byards Community Centre, Byards Road, Happy Valley on Thursday course starts this week at 7:30pm. If any men or 12-18 year olds are interested in singing I have another singing group in Warradale that has a youth group and is always looking for males! Just drop me a message for more details.

Hi Sarah

Happy Valley is a bit far from the Salisbury area. Do you know of any groups in the northern area?

My 22 year old son is looking for a singing group also- he has a fine baritone voice-would you know of anything for him too?

Cheers

Guest Sarah Bradley

Look up the Festival Statesmen (youth) chorus. They are amazing but have quite a strict audition process. There is another ladies group on the north side of town called High Spirits Harmony. Both groups are on the net and facebook if you want to look them up. But if you both wanted to sing together The Adelaide Allsorts are mixed and we have members who come from as far away as Lobethal, Victor Harbour and Oakden. You are welcome to come for a visit anytime.