Guest jill wright

Golf (UK)

Guest jill wright

Have split the golf thread so that we in the UK didn't take over Tudge's thread.

Pete

Hope my hubby Phil can join the flaming gallahs or meet up with anyone for a game when we get there (early next year or maybe sooner all being well !!!) cos he loves the game. Hope you find someone to tee off with Trudge

Jill

Guest Django

Steve and Phil will be very welcome to join the gallahs. I have even started a 'gallah group' on facebook. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Looking forward to many events when we all get out there. We could always arrange a round or two before we all go. Four of us did last year and had a great day.:D

Pete

Guest jill wright
    Steve and Phil will be very welcome to join the gallahs. I have even started a 'gallah group' on facebook. :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Looking forward to many events when we all get out there. We could always arrange a round or two before we all go. Four of us did last year and had a great day.:D

Pete

Phil says he's up for that Pete even tho we're up here in Yorkshire he'll book in somewhere overnight. Anything for a round of golf eh! keep us posted

Jill& Phil

Guest Django
    Phil says he's up for that Pete even tho we're up here in Yorkshire he'll book in somewhere overnight.
    According to google earth you are only about 1hr 12 mins away.

Pete

Guest jill wright

Soz not sure how far we are from 'infront of the computer' so can't check on google earth,but am sure 1hr 12mis isn't far to travel for a victory!!! Keep us posted cos phil's up for a round with anyone anytime (but would have to be Saturday)

The Wrights

Guest Django
    Soz not sure how far we are from 'infront of the computer'

:embarrassed: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Guest jill wright
    :embarrassed: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire. :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

just checked it out on the map looks like you're only 5cms away:biglaugh: sure Phil can manage that and we can rustle some more members up for the 'flaming gallahs' I might wait at the eighteenth hole with some 'flaming gallettes' you know for refreshments and to show our support

JILL

Well guys if it can be before we go on the 10th June and i can borrow some cluba im always up for a few holes! Its only about 3 hrs from me !!! lol

Guest Django
    Well guys if it can be before we go on the 10th June

We will have to be a bit better at organising it than last time then. :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Pete

Guest Django

Have checked diary. The best day for me is Sunday 25th May.

Pete

Guest jill wright

Phil as played at 'Forest Pines' is that anywhere near you? Let's see how many are interested and maybe can organise something

JILL

Guest jill wright

Yes it is Pete but you may be out of your depth there if your a novice its a classy site and they even annonunce you off at the tee if u want but even Phil says he would be like a sh####ing whippet (to coin a yorkshire phrase ) if faced with that. Any more venue suggestions welcome

the Wrights (SIR 475)

Guys the golf course looks great, will have to check just how long it would take to get up from the deep south! Will follow the post with interest.

Pete you would do good on the Forest Pines, 1st tee nerves never get to you!

Guest jill wright
    Guys the golf course looks great, will have to check just how long it would take to get up from the deep south! Will follow the post with interest.

Pete you would do good on the Forest Pines, 1st tee nerves never get to you!

Oh it is good Phil stayed over night so would do again (could he bring his gold buddy?)we're just thinking of pete

Jill

Guest jill wright

That is Golf Buddy (these bank holiday barbies really spoil my typing skills hasn't it been a lovely day)

Jilly

Guest Django

I don't do classy especially as it takes me at least 3 holes before I can hit the ball. But old ladies need to watch out from the 4th hole onwards.:biglaugh:

I will have to ask Tracey for some time off and some pocket money as I sooo need abreak from the house and the little ones. As for venue we could either come down the country a bit to make it easier for Ian to join us, or if Ian wanted he could always crash here. We have a spare bed in the 'Harry Potter' room.:biglaugh:

Pete

Guys just let us know where you decide to thrash around, the closer the better but will do my best to get up!

Guest jill wright

Hi you two we go on holiday 24th may so 25ths out and with Ian being so near to emigrating wonder if we'd be better saving it for the 'sunny side' of the world unless you two want to play each other (as you've played b4). Please keep Phils place open for 'the flaming gallahs tho'

Jill