Shenton82

Visa 190 - sponsor to visa

Hi all! I have just sent off my visa after being given a state sponsor from SA. I was wondering have I have good probability of obtaining a visa? I have 7 years experience in my field (vocational teacher) and young (32) all evidence asked was submitted. I'm also in the army reserves as a military policeman, will this help as I'm trying to transfer as well

thanks

Omg! I gave just realised one on my jobs on my EOI I've accidentally clicked yes even though it was less than 20 hours a week. I have a total of 7 years full time employment so I should get 60 points but it says on my EOI 65 :chatterbox:. If I fill in a 1023 firm and send it to gsm.documents@immi.gov.au will this be ok?

sorry to bug you I feel sick with worry now!

Have you already applied for the visa? I 'think' you have to do a whole new EOI application as you might not have been invited if you had your actual score.

I would contact a MARA agent to see if there is anything which can be done before it is processed, as your application will be refused and you will lose your application fee if you have over claimed on points.

I haven't claimed this on my Vetassess or visa application though just accidentally on my EOI. I've even an email evidence from SA gov saying that I'm not claiming for this. It's just a genuine accident. Surely they can't reject for that? It's harsh

There are a few different agents around. George Lombard is good, as are go Matilda. There are a few who post on here and our sister forum poms in Oz who are very good. Good luck.