Meadows

How to order flowers for the UK

Hello everyone

Has anyone any suggestions about how to order flowers for delivery in the UK please?

I would like to send some flowers for a special occasion. However in the past, I have used the really big named flower delivery service

in the UK several times with very poor quality and late deliveries occurring, and so I am not going to use them again!

I thought of ringing one of the local flower shops near to my relative but many florists refer you the big named service.

Does anyone else order flowers for the UK, and if so, who would you recommend?

Cheers

Guest Claire-n-tel

Yep I have been sending via Bunches for several years now and they are great!

A third for Bunches - originally I used them because I had a voucher and a code through Quidco but their service and flowers were so good I wouldn't use anyone else now (and they add free chocolates to the order).

Flying flowers are pretty good, I also like to phone the local florist and organise flowers but all depends if still using a uk card.

M&S as well

Another recommendation for Bunches - the last ones that I sent to my sister lasted beautifully and they send a little box of chocolates with them. And it's free delivery