Mazza227

Painter/decorator coming on reccie in January

Hi, I'm a painter/decorator, currently working on aqf3. I am coming to Adelaide in January/February for 2 week visit. I am looking to try and meet up with people who employ painters. If anyone knows anybody who may be interested please let me know. Would like to try and find out as much as I can in my short time there and possibly even meet potential employers. Thank you :biggrin:

Hi, I'm a painter/decorator, currently working on aqf3. I am coming to Adelaide in January/February for 2 week visit. I am looking to try and meet up with people who employ painters. If anyone knows anybody who may be interested please let me know. Would like to try and find out as much as I can in my short time there and possibly even meet potential employers. Thank you :biggrin:

Hi there - rarely use this forum now but my husband Ashley read your post, please contact him 0424 633 842 for advise if you want to next year

He's a painter & decorator we migrated in 2007 & he currently employs about 10 painters *subbies

Rgds

Angela